Abuse - If you are a victim of or suspect someone you know is being abused

Child Abuse

If you suspect a child is being abused it is important to raise concerns.  You can do this by contacting Sheffield Social Services on 0114 2734855.

Please see the link below for more details and a leaflet about the next steps you should take.

Sheffield Safeguarding Children Website 


Domestic Violence

If you are a victim of domestic violence it can be difficult to come forward.  You can speak to a GP at the practice or we have provided some links below with further support and information.

Sheffield Domestic Abuse Coordination Team

Domestic Abuse: A Self Help Guide

Ashiana - aims to help prevent murder and serious harm as a result of domestic abuse and forced marriage and honour based violence to black, Asian, minority ethnic and refugee women (BAMER). It also supports children and young people.


Adult Abuse

If you suspect a vulnerable adult is being abused please contact the Council on 0114 2734567 Monday-Friday 8am -6 pm. Abuse can be Physical, Sexual, Neglect and Financial and Discriminatory.  

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website